Climate change could the thorniest issue at this week’s G20 summit, while global markets will hope that last week’s jitters over new signs of hawkishness will dissipate. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Due to heavy rains, Many vehicles and people swept away on road in strong downstream of flooding
- Previous story Huge World Pride parade in Madrid
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court