Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Oct 31 (ANI): Tamil Nadu Fisheries Minister D. Jayakumar claimed that they have solved 98 percent problem of rain-related issues in the city. The minister said that the government has the capacity to solve the problem like foreign nations. The state government had declared a holiday for schools and colleges on Tuesday as Met authorities, on Monday, predicted rainfall over the interior parts of Tamil Nadu.
- Next story Virender Sehwag Gate inaugurated at Feroz Shah Kotla
- Previous story Amit Shah Declares Dhumal As BJP CM Candidate
- Watch: Pandal catches fire during fireworks celebration of Dussehra in Kanpur
- Saudis confirm death of Khashoggi
- Amritsar tragedy: People couldn’t hear sound of approaching train due to bursting crackers, says MoS Railways Sinha
- Watch: Train runs over people celebrating Dussehra in Choura Bazar near Amritsar
- Amritsar tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu’s wife runs away from spot instead of helping people: Bikram Majithia