Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Oct 31 (ANI): Tamil Nadu Fisheries Minister D. Jayakumar claimed that they have solved 98 percent problem of rain-related issues in the city. The minister said that the government has the capacity to solve the problem like foreign nations. The state government had declared a holiday for schools and colleges on Tuesday as Met authorities, on Monday, predicted rainfall over the interior parts of Tamil Nadu.
- Well prepared to solve problem like foreign nations, says TN Fisheries Minister on Chennai rains
- Amit Shah Declares Dhumal As BJP CM Candidate
- Watch what Is Shahrukh Khan most irritated about
- Priyanka Chopra’s Action Scene Leaked From ‘Quantico’ Season 3
- Arshi Khan Filed FIR Against Priyank Sharma SUED For 50 Lakh Bigg Boss 11