He returned to the international mat after three years with a gold medal at the Commonwealth Championship in Johannesburg and now the two-time Olympic medalist Sushil Kumar has our hopes pinned on him for more medals in 2018 including the Commonwealth Games and the Asian Games. NNIS speaks to Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) President Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh on India’s exemplary show in South Africa and what are his expectations from his wrestlers for the year 2018.
- Next story Germany’s sparkle dimmed by surprise Ifo fall
- Previous story Watch: PM Modi meets, interacts with school children
- Ajinomoto helps to maintain food safety in Thailand
- Casio contributes to mathematics education in Thailand
- Rani Mukerji With Winners Of Camlin ‘Hichki’ Contest
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj