New Delhi, Apr 22 (ANI): The Union cabinet approved an ordinance to award death sentence to rapists of children below 12 years of age. Asha Devi who lost her daughter after the tragic rape incident in Delhi in the year 2012 is still not satisfied with the decision. “Yes for minors under 12 (rape victims) it is a good step,but what about ones who are older? There is no more heinous crime than rape, there is no larger pain.Every rapist should be hanged: Asha Devi,mother of 2012 Delhi gangrape victim on ordinance to amend POCSO act,” she said.
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader
- Stray dogs kill five locals in Sambhal
- Watch: Devotees take holy dip at Ganga to celebrate its first descent on Earth
- Recruitment growth eases to 3% in March ’18