National Sports Day in India is celebrated on August 29, the birthday of Dhyan Chand, one of the greatest field hockey players of all time. Dhyan Chand won gold medals for India in Olympics in the years 1928,1932 and 1936. On this day, matches are organised between different Indian hockey teams at the Dhyan Chand National Stadium in New Delhi.
- Next story Helicopter rescues Houston residents trapped by flooding
- Previous story ‘Stay Fit’ with fitness expert Bindiya Sharma
- Special talks with Mallikarjun Kharge on Constant uproar in Parliament
- Camlin-Hichki Contest Winner Announcement Rani Mukerji Kidzania
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov