New Delhi, July 29 (ANI): Pakistan High Commissioner to India Abdul Basit on Saturday said that both the countries need to have a dialogue process in place to address perceptions and misconceptions. Engagement is the key and Dialogues are a necessity. Reacting on Jammu and Kashmir issue, Basit added that both countries should come out with a solution which is acceptable to people of Jammu and Kashmir and whatever the two countries decide, if it doesn’t find resonance with the people of JandK it’s useless.
- ‘What we need is to have dialogue process in place to address perceptions and misconceptions’: Pakistani Envoy
- Tesla hands out keys to lower-priced model
- Nepal marks Naag Panchami and Rakshya Bandhan festival
- With 27 new ministers CM Nitish Kumar expands cabinet
- ISI, Pak Army used judiciary as weapon to target Sharif: Exiled Sindhi leader