A Formula One event that saw motor-racing cars showcased on London’s streets has revived the prospect of a long-touted Grand Prix event becoming a reality in the city. But does the potential boost to business outweigh the costs and the disruption of closing parts of the UK capital for days? Kate King reports.
- Next story Locals and tourists develop taste for crocodile meat in Thailand
- Previous story Darjeeling unrest: Eminent novelist, singer return their awards, support demand of ‘Gorkhaland’
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’