A Formula One event that saw motor-racing cars showcased on London’s streets has revived the prospect of a long-touted Grand Prix event becoming a reality in the city. But does the potential boost to business outweigh the costs and the disruption of closing parts of the UK capital for days? Kate King reports.
- Previous story Darjeeling unrest: Eminent novelist, singer return their awards, support demand of ‘Gorkhaland’
- Wheels in motion for London Grand Prix?
- Darjeeling unrest: Eminent novelist, singer return their awards, support demand of ‘Gorkhaland’
- 1 killed, 1 injured as iron road falls on them at metro construction site
- Bomb scare at Churchgate station turns hoax
- Tragic: Sons manhandle their father over property dispute