New Delhi, July 24 (ANI): Speaking at his farewell ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan, President Pranab Mukherjee on Monday addressed the nation and said, he is very humbled and glad to receive love from across the nation and he learnt many things during his tenure as the President of India. Mukherjee added that, when he speaks to the nation tomorrow, it will be as a normal citizen, a pilgrim like everyone in India’s onward march towards glory.
- Next story Politicos give mixed reactions on Hurriyat leaders arrested for money laundering
- Previous story Phelps beaten in shark ‘race’
- Dharmendra Pradhan spents night & dines at Mayurbhanj’s Haripur village
- Google marks Dadasaheb Phalke’s 148th b’day
- Barca fans celebrate La Liga title trying to forget the failure of Champions League
- Sprint, T-Mobile agree to $26 billion merger
- Statue of BR Ambedkar vandalised by unidentified miscreants in Jharkhand