Mumbai, Aug 08 (ANI): The box office failures of ‘Tubelight’ and ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ have led actor Ajay Devgn to say that the opinion of fans must be taken into consideration when making films. Ajay Devgn was speaking at the trailer launch of his film ‘Baadshaho’ that was unveiled yesterday in Mumbai. The trailer launch event was graced by the cast of the film- Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi, Ileana D’Cruz, Vidyut Jammwal and Esha Gupta.
- Next story Telangana CM KCR orders to make land ownership records public
- Previous story Police arrest 17 in Australia, Dubai, Netherlands drug raids
- Yogi turban, Modi masks in high demand ahead of Holi celebrations
- Gandhinagar railway station emerges as Gujarat’s first all-women operated station
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor arrives at Anil Kapoor’s residence, pays condolences on his stepmother Sridevi’s demise
- Minister Piyush Goyal lauds Railway Women’s Organisation for initiating biodegradable sanitary pads
- Black Panther stands proud at box office