Mumbai, Aug 08 (ANI): The box office failures of ‘Tubelight’ and ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’ have led actor Ajay Devgn to say that the opinion of fans must be taken into consideration when making films. Ajay Devgn was speaking at the trailer launch of his film ‘Baadshaho’ that was unveiled yesterday in Mumbai. The trailer launch event was graced by the cast of the film- Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi, Ileana D’Cruz, Vidyut Jammwal and Esha Gupta.
- When making films, consider what fans want: Ajay Devgn
- Police arrest 17 in Australia, Dubai, Netherlands drug raids
- Rishi Kapoor UNVEILS A Commemorative Sculpture Dedicated To Koli Community!
- Due to continuously heavy rains in Uttarakhand, the government issued an alert
- Kenya’s two front runners cast their votes for presidency