Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Oct 23 (ANI): Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi on Monday took a jibe on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ programme by saying that a Chinese youth gets employment when people click a selfie button every time in India because every item that people purchase is made in China. The Congress Vice-President added that Gujarat is flooded with 30 lakh unemployed youths and for the last 22 years, the state government worked only for few businessmen rather than working for everybody.
- Previous story Rajnath Singh inaugurates skill centre, says India will be one of three leading economies by 2030
- Whenever an Indian clicks selfie, a Chinese youth gets employment: Rahul Gandhi
- Rajnath Singh inaugurates skill centre, says India will be one of three leading economies by 2030
- Man burnt alive for allegedly protesting against his daughter’s molestation
- Congress leaders protest outside Rajasthan Assembly against Criminal Laws ordinance
- Anti- Pakistan protest held outside Pakistan High Commission to mark ‘Black Day