Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Oct 23 (ANI): Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi on Monday took a jibe on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ programme by saying that a Chinese youth gets employment when people click a selfie button every time in India because every item that people purchase is made in China. The Congress Vice-President added that Gujarat is flooded with 30 lakh unemployed youths and for the last 22 years, the state government worked only for few businessmen rather than working for everybody.
- Next story Watch: Traffic snarl on Yamuna Expressway after 5-days of Diwali vacation
- Previous story Rajnath Singh inaugurates skill centre, says India will be one of three leading economies by 2030
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims
- Cape Epic leaders continue to dominate with Stage 6 wins
- Massive crowds rally across U.S. for tighter gun control
- 15-year old girl ends life over alleged harassment by boys
- Pakistan’s ISI indoctrinating, training Sikh youths, Indian government says