Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Oct 23 (ANI): Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi on Monday took a jibe on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ programme by saying that a Chinese youth gets employment when people click a selfie button every time in India because every item that people purchase is made in China. The Congress Vice-President added that Gujarat is flooded with 30 lakh unemployed youths and for the last 22 years, the state government worked only for few businessmen rather than working for everybody.
- Next story Watch: Traffic snarl on Yamuna Expressway after 5-days of Diwali vacation
- Previous story Rajnath Singh inaugurates skill centre, says India will be one of three leading economies by 2030
- White Baton Rouge policeman fired over shooting of black man
- Body camera video released showing Alton Sterling shooting
- This UP man worships, chants CM ‘Yogi Chalisa’
- One Baton Rouge officer fired, other suspended over shooting death of Alton Sterling
- 2 dreaded criminals arrested in encounter with the police