Shajapur (Madhya Pradesh), Apr 17 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan sees a controversy creating cash crunch in the state. While addressing the people in Madhya Pradesh’s Shajapur, CM Chouhan said “16.5 lakh crore notes were printed and circulated in markets, but where are Rs.2000 notes going? Who is trying to create a cash crunch? This is a conspiracy to create problems and state Government will take strict action on it, we are in touch with centre also”.
- Where are Rs.2000 notes going and who is creating cash crunch? Questions MP CM Chouhan
- CM Naidu, AP Minister to go on hunger strike on April 20th against Centre
- Shuttlers Nehwal, Sindhu receive grand welcome after winning gold and silver at CWG 2018
- PM Modi arrives at Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Watch: PM Modi meets Indian community in Stockholm