Shajapur (Madhya Pradesh), Apr 17 (ANI): Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan sees a controversy creating cash crunch in the state. While addressing the people in Madhya Pradesh’s Shajapur, CM Chouhan said “16.5 lakh crore notes were printed and circulated in markets, but where are Rs.2000 notes going? Who is trying to create a cash crunch? This is a conspiracy to create problems and state Government will take strict action on it, we are in touch with centre also”.
- Next story Watch: Rahul Gandhi interacts with school students in Amethi
- Previous story CM Naidu, AP Minister to go on hunger strike on April 20th against Centre
- Any decision on Brexit deal will happen in New Year – British trade minister
- Hockey World Cup- Australia Settle For Bronze Medal
- Rafale deal verdict: Congress is conspiring with Pakistan to take revenge for its 2014 electoral loss, says BJP
- India vs Australia: We wanted to create pressure from both ends, says Jasprit Bumrah
- Pulwama encounter: Wreath laying ceremony of Army jawan Sawar Kishan Singh Rajput performed