The White House says the Trump administration has not ruled out adding Uzbekistan to a list of countries named in a presidential travel ban, following Tuesday’s deadly truck attack, allegedly by an Uzbek immigrant, in New York City. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- White House – adding Uzbekistan to travel ban not ruled out
- Banksy holds Balfour ‘apology party’ for Palestinians
- Watch: Policeman forces three men to strip, clap in underwear inside police station
- Watch: Bull reaches close to Hema Malini at Mathura Railway Station
- NTPC Plant Explosion: UP Health Minister calls incident unfortunate