The White House on Tuesday defended its handling of the background check for a former top aide accused of domestic abuse by two ex-wives despite contradictory comments by the head of the FBI earlier in the day. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- White House defends security clearance process on Porter
- McConnell wants an immigration solution this week
- Icahn wants Xerox to nix Fujifilm deal
- Pakistan is not a country which deserves friendly relations: Dharmendra Pradhan at India Infracon 2018
- All energy producing countries want good ties with India: Dharmendra Pradhan