White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders says there was nothing inappropriate about a meeting President Donald Trump’s son had with a Russian attorney during the campaign last year. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- White House plays down Trump son’s meeting with Russian lawyer
- New York Fashion Week: Men’s kicks off
- Iraqi PM declares victory over IS in Mosul
- French President Macron makes sure disabled committee president gets front place in group photograph
- Army foiled infiltration bid, 3 terrorists gunned down: Brigadier NK Sonie