Middle-class Americans’ incomes would eventually rise more than $4,000 if corporate tax cuts were enacted, the Trump administration said in an analysis released on Monday to counter Democratic criticisms that its tax proposals overwhelmingly benefit the rich.
- Next story Paddington Bear shares a dance with UK royal Kate
- Previous story I owe my filmy career to ‘Golmaal’ franchise: Tusshar Kapoor
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo