The White House said on Monday it was premature to discuss policies on gun control less than a day after a gunman killed at least 58 people and wounded more than 500 at a Las Vegas country music festival. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story U.S. Senate observes moment of silence in honor of Las Vegas victims
- Previous story Trumps lead moment of silence in honor of Las Vegas victims
- PM Modi inaugurates Command and Control Centre for Kumbh Mela 2019
- Rafale deal verdict: BJP misled SC to get a manipulated judgment, says Anand Sharma
- Indian Army is professional & responsible force: Rajnath Singh
- Right care at right time can save 30 million newborn every year: UNICEF
- Way in which PM Modi misleads the country, his name should be ‘Mr Gumrah’: Congress