Arnhem (Netherlands), Aug 12 (ANI): A white rhinoceros gave birth to her first calf at a zoo in the Netherlands’ Arnhem. Due to her lack of experience at motherhood, only the zookeepers have access to the mother and her calf for the time being. Arnhem’s zoo has a high success rate of breeding the endangered white rhinoceros, with six rhinos born in the zoo over the past 17 years.
- Next story Poonch-Rawalakot Cross-LoC trade remains suspended for over a month
- Previous story I believe in taking on responsibilities, don’t believe in making unnecessary comments: Prasoon Joshi
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws