New Delhi, Aug 09 (ANI): Katrina Kaif, who is busy in shooting for her upcoming movie ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’, always keeps on sharing things from the sets to keep her fans updated. Now, the actress took to Instagram to share a picture of herself and a little co-star on her social networking handle. Sharing a picture from the sets of the movie, Katrina wrote, “I’ve finally met someone who actually talks more than me ……. much more ….. my mbkd co-star’s grown up #tigerzindahai #abudhabi.” Apparently, the child actor had worked with Katrina in her 2011 movie ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’. ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ is a sequel to Kabir Khan’s ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ which also starred Salman Khan and Katrina. Produced by Aditya Chopra under Yash Raj Films, the film is gearing up for Christmas release this year.
- Next story Vikas Barala slapped with abduction charge, DGP says no political pressure
- Previous story 3 terrorists killed, operation underway: Kashmir IGP on Tral encounter
- Bure din jane wale hain, Rahul Gandhi ane wale hain: Navjot Singh Sidhu
- Chhattisgarh assembly polls: Congress gives tough fight to BJP
- PM Modi appeals to ensure smooth functioning of Winter Session of Parliament to Opposition parties
- Trends make it clear that Congress is forming govt in Rajasthan with full majority: Sachin Pilot
- Congress will form govt in Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot