New Delhi, Nov 01 (ANI): Acclaimed Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone on Tuesday gave a sweet surprise to her fans by revealing that the magnum opus ‘Padmavati’ will now release in 3D worldwide. Deepika took to Twitter to share the delightful news with a poster of ‘Padmavati’. Padmavati will be the biggest Bollywood 3D release till now. The Sanjay Leela Bhansali directorial have been in the news for all the right reasons, including the million views its trailer and the first song ‘Ghoomar’ received on YouTube. Filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali said, “Padmavati is a story that I am proud of narrating to the world. It is a tribute to the Indian heritage, culture and valour that I am inspired by. The 3D experience will only enhance the cinematic experience of Padmavati.” The much-awaited historical flick Padmavati stars Ranveer Singh as Alauddin Khilji, Deepika Padukone as Rani Padmavati and Shahid Kapoor as Maharawal Ratan Singh. The film releases worldwide on December 1.
- Whoa! ‘Padmavati’ to be released in 3D, reveals Deepika Padukone
- Markets remain closed in protest against lapses in GST
- Chandranandani’s last Day On The sets | Latest Episode | Onlocation
- Dil Se Dil Tak latest Episode| Good News |Parth has New Hope | On location Latest Episode
- Farmers are crying for waiver and PM Modi gave Rs. 33,000 crore to TATA Nano: Rahul Gandhi