Amaravati (AP), Mar 08 (ANI): Lambasting on the Central Government, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu asked the Central Government that why is Government supporting other states and not giving special status to Andhra Pradesh. “Our ministers in central cabinet and BJP ministers in our cabinet have resigned. However, these ministers worked well in the state. They brought considerable reforms in their departments. I thank them for their services,” the CM said. “We were in pre-poll alliance, as BJP assured us implementing the issues in Reorganisation bill. But what happened next? Even BJP did not fulfill those promises,” he added. He lamented on Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley for his statement on Wednesday.
- Next story Watch: Latest visuals of fire in Maersk Container ship
- Previous story Politicos condemn statue vandalisation incidents
- Thousands of women march for third straight year
- Trump to propose ‘compromise’ to end shutdown: source
- Demonstrators sing for DRC’s Tshisekedi as they await presidential results
- Air Force Chief called liar by opposition for calling Rafale good aircraft: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Kumbh Mela: Fire breaks out in a tent at UP’s Prayagraj