The European Commission has confirmed the receipt of a formal complaint lodged by airline Ryanair against Air Berlin. As Laura Frykberg reports, the budget airline is concerned Air Berlin is being prepared for a take-over by Lufthansa, which Ryanair believes would breach competition rules.
- Next story Caught on cam: TMC MLA Swapan Kumar Beltharia assaults vendor
- Previous story In Ukraine, priest delivers sermon in sign language
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!