Patna (Bihar), July 28 (ANI): After winning the floor test with 131 legislators’ support, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar lashed out at the Congress and RJD by saying that some people live in their own ego and are against of any existence of any other party. The chief minster added that he will answer every question on time. People of Bihar gave them the mandate to work rather than fulfilling personal benefits. He tried to resolve the issues and even asked the Congress to interfere and find a way, but nothing came out. Kumar also added that he took the decision to end the alliance only for Bihar’s development.
- Next story Congress leader Mukesh Goud’s son allegedly shot at by unknown assailants
- Previous story Air France-KLM, Virgin, Delta in alliance shake-up
- 17 people killed and 30 injured in a devastating fire in industrial area of Delhi
- Bawana Fire: Case registered under Explosives Act
- Several dead as gunmen attack top Kabul hotel
- North Korean delegation heads to Gangneung to inspect venues
- 4 employees missing from horrific fire in GSP company plant of GIDC in Gujarat