Solan (Himachal Pradesh), Oct 25 (ANI): One of the villages in the constituency of Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh has demanded to shift their village permanently to a safe and pollution-free zone. Over 500 residents of the Arki Assembly Constituency have warned the authorities and political parties to either shift the village to a pollution-free zone or face boycott in the upcoming assembly elections. The villagers alleged that they are suffering from skin and respiratory diseases due to the dust and air pollution. They also alleged that they have moved the court but their voice was not being heard. There is pollution and noise everywhere, which is a concern for them.
- Next story Special editions of Harry Potter work as magic for Bloomsbury
- Previous story Tillerson in India: U.S. secy meets Sushma Swaraj, pays tribute to Mahatma Gandhi
- Renowned classical singer Girija Devi passes away, PM Modi, B-Town pay tribute
- Woman Biker, crusader against depression Sana Iqbal dies in car crash
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission exam paper full of bizarre questions
- Security forces launch search operation in Shopian
- Asin, Rahul Sharma blessed with a baby girl!