Solan (Himachal Pradesh), Oct 25 (ANI): One of the villages in the constituency of Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh has demanded to shift their village permanently to a safe and pollution-free zone. Over 500 residents of the Arki Assembly Constituency have warned the authorities and political parties to either shift the village to a pollution-free zone or face boycott in the upcoming assembly elections. The villagers alleged that they are suffering from skin and respiratory diseases due to the dust and air pollution. They also alleged that they have moved the court but their voice was not being heard. There is pollution and noise everywhere, which is a concern for them.
- Next story Special editions of Harry Potter work as magic for Bloomsbury
- Previous story Tillerson in India: U.S. secy meets Sushma Swaraj, pays tribute to Mahatma Gandhi
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet