Patna (Bihar), July 07 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav has held Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Amit Shah responsible for the raids conducted by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) at 12 locations across Patna, Delhi, Gurgaon and other places in connection with a case linked to a hotel maintenance contract awarded by him when he was the Railway Minister in 2006. Addressing the press conference, Lalu said that he would eradicate the BJP for interfering in the grand alliance of his party with the Janata Dal (United), adding he would do everything to break the arrogance of Prime Minister Modi.
- Previous story Caught on Cam: Congress MLA Nitesh Rane throws fish at Additional Commissioner of fisheries
- Will break PM Modi, Amit Shah’s arrogance: Lalu Yadav
- Caught on Cam: Congress MLA Nitesh Rane throws fish at Additional Commissioner of fisheries
- Political leaders stopped from entering violence-hit Basirhat
- GST rollout in Jammu and Kashmir will be written in golden words: CM Mufti
- PM Modi meets Canadian counterpart Justin Trudeau