Patna (Bihar), July 07 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav has held Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Amit Shah responsible for the raids conducted by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) at 12 locations across Patna, Delhi, Gurgaon and other places in connection with a case linked to a hotel maintenance contract awarded by him when he was the Railway Minister in 2006. Addressing the press conference, Lalu said that he would eradicate the BJP for interfering in the grand alliance of his party with the Janata Dal (United), adding he would do everything to break the arrogance of Prime Minister Modi.
- Next story Caught on Cam: Toll plaza employees thrashed for asking for toll charges
- Previous story Caught on Cam: Congress MLA Nitesh Rane throws fish at Additional Commissioner of fisheries
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident