Prakasam (Andhra Pradesh), Feb 19 (ANI): Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) leader YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has said that the party is ready to bring a ‘no confidence’ motion in the Parliament against the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government, over the demand of special category status for Andhra Pradesh, if the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) supported it. He added that if the TDP doesn’t do it, we will move the motion in the last week of March.
- Will bring ‘no confidence’ motion against NDA over Andhra Special Status: Jagan Reddy
- Watch: Canadian PM Justin Trudeau visits Sabarmati Ashram along with his family
- India is hot-spot of digital innovation: PM Modi
- Ex-Armyman trains, encourages youth to join Indian Army
- Reliance to invest Rs. 60,000 crore in Maharashtra