Hungary’s 20-year old Istvan Peni, upstaged fellow countryman and Air Rifle legend Peter Sidi to claim his first Gold in an International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup Final, in the process also equaling the junior world record in the Men’s 10M Air Rifle final. For India, Ravi Kumar failed as he became the first shooter, who was eliminated in the finals.
- Next story Rio Olympic Champion Korakaki Speaks On Her Disappointing Finish
- Previous story Black Money Hoarders Have Nowhere To Run – Jaitley
- Swamy backs Khattar over his rape comment, says he was trying to explain the circumstances
- Blinds harness the sun’s energy to double as solar panels
- 4 die in a fatal ambulance-lorry crash in Karnataka’s Hosur
- Voting begins for local body elections in Uttarakhand
- JCBs, water tankers deployed in Nagapattinam to tackle affect of cyclone Gaja