Bengaluru, Sep 07 (ANI): The Bengaluru Police on Thursday said that the murder case of journalist Gauri Lankesh will be solved as they will do everything possible to solve it. Bengaluru City Police Commissioner T. Suneel Kumar said that the case is a challenging task before them. He said that Lankesh had parked her car outside the gate of her residence and was walking to the main entrance when she was attacked by unidentified men on Tuesday evening. Kumar further said that they are investigating the CCTV footage where they are getting information about the murder.
- Next story Caught on cam: Man attacked with baseball bats, knife in Old city
- Previous story EU’s Michel Barnier says UK’s position on Ireland ‘wrong’
- Purrrfect victory for Russia over Egypt – oracle cat casts his World Cup judgement
- India’s Best Dramebaaz season 3 GRAND LAUNCH By Vivek Oberoi – Zee TV
- Donation pours in for flood relief on Governor’s call in Manipur
- 4 persons charred to death as fire breaks out in hotel
- Lady Assistant Sub Inspector saves little monkey’s life, gives it shelter