Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 07 (ANI): Vice-president elect Venkaiah Naidu visited the famous Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Andhra Pradesh’s Chittoor in the early morning hours on Monday. After offering his prayers at the revered holy shrine, Naidu asserted that he will fulfill his responsibilities at his best. Naidu is set to take over as the next Vice-President of India later this week.
- Next story Muslim women tie rakhis to Hindu men
- Previous story Now, mysterious hair chopping incident reported from Ludhiana
- Thousands of Russians attend Nemtsov memorial marches
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit