Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 07 (ANI): Vice-president elect Venkaiah Naidu visited the famous Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Andhra Pradesh’s Chittoor in the early morning hours on Monday. After offering his prayers at the revered holy shrine, Naidu asserted that he will fulfill his responsibilities at his best. Naidu is set to take over as the next Vice-President of India later this week.
- Will fulfill my duties at my best: Venkaiah Naidu after visiting Tirumala temple
- Now, mysterious hair chopping incident reported from Ludhiana
- Jadeja’s Fifer Powers India To Test Series Win Over Sl
- Javed Miandad Urges Pakistan To Boycott India In ICC Events
- This Title Is For India-China Friendship- Vijender Singh