Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 07 (ANI): Vice-president elect Venkaiah Naidu visited the famous Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Andhra Pradesh’s Chittoor in the early morning hours on Monday. After offering his prayers at the revered holy shrine, Naidu asserted that he will fulfill his responsibilities at his best. Naidu is set to take over as the next Vice-President of India later this week.
- Next story Muslim women tie rakhis to Hindu men
- Previous story Now, mysterious hair chopping incident reported from Ludhiana
- Honor Killing In MP, Woman Burnt Alive By Father
- BJP Wins No-Trust Vote After 12-Hour Marathon Debate
- We Don’t Want To Disappoint The Bhubaneswar Crowd Sreejesh On The World Cup
- My Target Is Always To Win Medals Gurpreet Singh
- Transport unions indefinite nationwide strike enters day 2, people face problems