Bastar (Chhattisgarh), Apr 01 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Saturday said that those who killed cows will not be spared and will be hanged. The CM further said there was no incident of cow slaughter in the past 15 years in the state. The Gujarat government on Friday enacted a law providing life-term for those found involved in cow-slaughtering. After the closure of slaughterhouses in Uttar Pradesh, various states ruled by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are trying to enact the same in other states.
- Next story Islamic State’s second-in-command killed in air strike: reports
- Previous story Meet this child prodigy! 14-year-old boy makes solar powered bike
- Versace plays with prints and leather for its spring/summer designs
- Roberto Cavalli – Women’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan
- Indian Fans Confident About Second Win Against Pakistan
- Pakistani Fan Sings National Anthem, Takes Social Media By Storm
- Phillip Plein – Women’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan