Bastar (Chhattisgarh), Apr 01 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Saturday said that those who killed cows will not be spared and will be hanged. The CM further said there was no incident of cow slaughter in the past 15 years in the state. The Gujarat government on Friday enacted a law providing life-term for those found involved in cow-slaughtering. After the closure of slaughterhouses in Uttar Pradesh, various states ruled by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) are trying to enact the same in other states.
- Next story Islamic State’s second-in-command killed in air strike: reports
- Previous story Meet this child prodigy! 14-year-old boy makes solar powered bike
- North Korean economy ‘shrinking at fastest rate in 20 years’
- All You Need To Know About No Confidence Motion Against Modi
- Upset with drainage water, eunuchs protested outside BMC office in Mumbai
- As heat hits Japan, cooling tech goes on display
- Farmers’ milk agitation ends in Maharashtra, Govt increased minimum price of milk