Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader Jagadanand Singh, on Thursday said the party will not allow the Vidhan Sabha to function until both Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Modi resign. While addressing the mediapersons in a press conference, Singh said that a criminal has no rights to be on the position of a chief minister. He held Sushil Modi equally responsible for being with Nitish Kumar for last three years.
- Next story India-China standoff: Diplomatic channels will continue to be used, says MEA
- Previous story Caught! Justin Bieber ‘accidentally’ hits photographer with his car
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall