Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader Jagadanand Singh, on Thursday said the party will not allow the Vidhan Sabha to function until both Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Modi resign. While addressing the mediapersons in a press conference, Singh said that a criminal has no rights to be on the position of a chief minister. He held Sushil Modi equally responsible for being with Nitish Kumar for last three years.
- Next story India-China standoff: Diplomatic channels will continue to be used, says MEA
- Previous story Caught! Justin Bieber ‘accidentally’ hits photographer with his car
- ‘I survived by God and good Samaritans’
- 17 injured, many feared trapped after under construction building collapses in Chennai
- Will make Andhra Pradesh into an innovation valley: Chandrababu Naidu
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan offers prayers Jagannath Mandir in Navi Mumbai
- IMF warns G20 that tariffs hurting economy