Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) leader Jagadanand Singh, on Thursday said the party will not allow the Vidhan Sabha to function until both Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Modi resign. While addressing the mediapersons in a press conference, Singh said that a criminal has no rights to be on the position of a chief minister. He held Sushil Modi equally responsible for being with Nitish Kumar for last three years.
- Will not let Vidhan Sabha function until CM Nitish, Deputy CM Sushil resign: RJD
- Caught! Justin Bieber ‘accidentally’ hits photographer with his car
- Japanese firms provides technology training to researcher from Asia
- Security Forces Recover 5kg IED Before Amarnath Yatra
- “I won’t play any official tennis tournament until 2017 end due to injury”: Djokovic