Maharashtra, June 03 (ANI): Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Saturday said that his government will provide every support to the farmers.CM Devendra Fadnavis said that the government is keen interested in listening the demands of our farmers. He further said that the government will form the committee to maintain the rates of vegetables according to the benefit of the farmer community across the state. Farmers in several parts of the state went on strike demanding loan waiver and better price for their produces. After meeting with the Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, farmers have called off their state wide strike.
- Will provide every support to farmers, says CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Trump signs bills to bolster benefits for law enforcement, training for veterans
- ‘Paris was…a bunch of words’: WH defends Paris exit
- U.N. expands North Korea blacklist in first U.S., China sanctions deal under Trump
- Bloomberg says US cities, firms will honour climate pact