Agartala (Tripura), Oct 15 (ANI): Media advisor to Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury said that considering the humanitarian ground of the Rohingyas, Bangladesh has given them shelter but in no circumstance, they shall be allowed to use its territory for any kind of terrorist activity.
- Next story Gurdaspur By-Election results: Congress celebrates Sunil Jakhar’s lead by 1 lakh votes, Sidhu calls it ‘Diwali gift’
- Previous story Kanpur traders compare PM Modi to North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, case registered
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet