Agartala (Tripura), Oct 15 (ANI): Media advisor to Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Iqbal Sobhan Chowdhury said that considering the humanitarian ground of the Rohingyas, Bangladesh has given them shelter but in no circumstance, they shall be allowed to use its territory for any kind of terrorist activity.
- ‘Will provide shelter to Rohingyas but won’t allow our land be used for terrorist activities’ Bangladesh PM’s Media advisor
- Kanpur traders compare PM Modi to North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, case registered
- Watch: Forest officials rescue, drive away ailing jumbo into wilds
- ‘Kashmir issue’ gifted by First PM Jawaharlal Nehru, Congress: Shivraj Chouhan
- Designer Anju Modi showcases ‘Swadeshi’ collection on day 4 of Amazon India Fashion Week