New Delhi, Oct 10 (ANI): Hollywood actors Will Smith and Tom Holland are all set to appear in a new animated movie titled ‘Spies in Disguise’. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the project, based on an original animated short, ‘Pigeon: Impossible’, comes from Fox Animation, Blue Sky and Chernin Entertainment. It is described as ‘an odd-couple comedy’. Smith will voice Lance Sterling, the world’s most awesome spy, while Holland will play scientific genius Walter. Nick Bruno and Troy Quane will co-direct the movie. ‘Spies in Disguise’ is scheduled to hit screens on January 18, 2019.
- Next story Somalian national held for stealing cash, gadgets
- Previous story 300 students fall sick after gas leak in sugar factory
- “Carrots” sought recount in WH turkey vote: Trump
- “It’s a mean, nasty world out there”: Pompeo
- Netflix star Millie Bobby Brown named youngest-ever UNICEF envoy
- Wreath laying ceremony of Lance Havildar Vijay Kumar performed in Srinagar
- Odisha CM seeks 33% reservation for women in assemblies, Parliament