New Delhi, Oct 10 (ANI): Hollywood actors Will Smith and Tom Holland are all set to appear in a new animated movie titled ‘Spies in Disguise’. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the project, based on an original animated short, ‘Pigeon: Impossible’, comes from Fox Animation, Blue Sky and Chernin Entertainment. It is described as ‘an odd-couple comedy’. Smith will voice Lance Sterling, the world’s most awesome spy, while Holland will play scientific genius Walter. Nick Bruno and Troy Quane will co-direct the movie. ‘Spies in Disguise’ is scheduled to hit screens on January 18, 2019.
- Next story Somalian national held for stealing cash, gadgets
- Previous story 300 students fall sick after gas leak in sugar factory
- Moon hints at three-way summit with North Korea and U.S.
- McLaren car is ‘100 percent’ ready, says Alonso
- Sasikala pays last respects to husband Natarajan Maruthappa
- Facebook stock drops amid US Federal Trade Commission investigation
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting