Tax (GST), Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said that the Government of India has taken a tough stand against those who have looted the nation. He added that a country where a select few loot, such a nation cannot scale new heights. These select few never want the nation to grow. Those who have looted the poor will have to give back what they have looted.
- Next story Watch: Police baton charge unruly mob after they vandalised public property
- Previous story Congress re-launches National Herald commemorative edition
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’