Tax (GST), Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday said that the Government of India has taken a tough stand against those who have looted the nation. He added that a country where a select few loot, such a nation cannot scale new heights. These select few never want the nation to grow. Those who have looted the poor will have to give back what they have looted.
- Will take tough action against those helping in hiding black money: PM Modi
- Congress re-launches National Herald commemorative edition
- President Mukherjee condemns mob lynching, calls for `vigilance against vigilantism`
- Kvitova sees life from a ‘different angle’ after 2016 knife attack
- Tanak leads Rally of Poland as Ogier suffers set back