Brussels (Belgium), Apr 29 (ANI): Gilgit-Baltistan leader Abdul Hamid Khan on Saturday said that the people of Gilgit Baltistan will vote for India if referendum happened by saying the people are aware about the atrocities committed by the Pakistani army. Balawaristan National Front (BNF) Chairman Abdul Hamid Khan said that Gilgit-Baltistan is a disputed area where Pakistani army has made human right violations. The leader who had earlier sent a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that India is legally and morally obligated to liberate the people of the region from Pakistani occupation. The leader further added that by passing China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project they would have Rs. 42 billion will be in their pockets.
- Next story Ambulance staff resort to head tonsure demanding hike in wages
- Previous story Massive fire breaks out at a factory in Ludhiana
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018