Brussels (Belgium), Apr 29 (ANI): Gilgit-Baltistan leader Abdul Hamid Khan on Saturday said that the people of Gilgit Baltistan will vote for India if referendum happened by saying the people are aware about the atrocities committed by the Pakistani army. Balawaristan National Front (BNF) Chairman Abdul Hamid Khan said that Gilgit-Baltistan is a disputed area where Pakistani army has made human right violations. The leader who had earlier sent a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that India is legally and morally obligated to liberate the people of the region from Pakistani occupation. The leader further added that by passing China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project they would have Rs. 42 billion will be in their pockets.
- Will vote for India if referendum takes place: Senior Gilgit leader
- Massive fire breaks out at a factory in Ludhiana
- ‘Jagga Jasoos’ co-stars Ranbir-Katrina click first ever selfie post break-up
- Slain soldier Venkat Ramana cremated with full state honours
- Confirmed! ‘Tubelight’ teaser to hit your screens in just five days