One of the oldest and the most famous Crimean wine factories Novy Svet (which means in Russian “New World”) goes on sale on Wednesday (December 20). As Sonia Legg reports, it could be the first company privatized in Crimea since the annexation of the region in 2014.
- Next story Naxalites set fire to a railway station and abducted the station master in Bihar
- Previous story U.S. seeks more ways to step up North Korea sanctions
- Delhi Police busts gang procuring illegal weapons
- One killed in southern France supermarket hostage taking – local media
- Watch: Vice President of Zimbabwe calls on President Kovind
- President Kovind addresses 71st batch of IRS, calls them frontline soldiers
- US President Donald Trump sets China tariff plan