New Delhi, Aug 14 (ANI): Hailing the central government’s decision of appointing Prasoon Joshi as the chairman of Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC), Bollywood actor Richa Chadha feels it’s a right step taken towards the freedom of filmmakers. Talking exclusively to ANI, Richa, who was in the national capital to launch the teaser of her upcoming film ‘Jia Aur Jia’, said there was lot of dissatisfaction with the Pahlaj Nihalani-led CBFC and hoped that films now evolve and stay liberal. For the unversed, Pahlaj Nihalani, who was under the radar for the recent cuts and censorship in movies, was sacked on August 11 as the CBFC chief. Joshi will take the charge for the next three years.
- Next story Looking forward to decisions of new CBFC Chief Prasoon Joshi: Kalki Koechlin
- Previous story President Ramnath Kovind pitches for partnership between citizens, government to create ‘New India’
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince