A group of young women in Tokyo, who have created a band modeled on the North Korean pop group ‘Moranbong’, say their interest in the secretive country is purely cultural.
- Next story Alibaba’s profit more than doubles
- Previous story A century on, UK’s Jewish homeland declaration stirs celebration and mourning in Middle East
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement