U.S. President Donald Trump hosted congressional Republicans at the White House South Lawn on Wednesday to celebrate the passing of a sweeping $1.5 trillion tax bill. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Wall Street dips after tax bill passes
- Previous story Moscow: Russians react to the security measures reinforced
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh