Vizag (Andhra Pradesh), July 26 (ANI): Agitated by Andhra Pradesh excise minister Kothapalli Samuel Jawahar’s controversial comment on ‘beer being a healthy drink’, women activists in Vizag have come out to protest. The women protestors have intensified their actions to stop beer shops from opening in residential areas. Earlier this month, Jawahar said that the government has given permission for beer shops because it is not injurious to health. A recent directive by Supreme Court of India had ordered to close wine shops on National and State Highways. The shops had to be 500 meters away from the highway and they are now falling in residential areas in Coimbatore invoking agitation among people.
- Next story Shocking! 4 boys stabbed after altercation over playing cricket
- Previous story Devoted clock collector owns mini museum of antique clocks
- France’s Reunion Island prepares for tropical storm Berguitta
- Dil Se Dil Tak – 18th January 2018 – ??? ?? ??? ?? – OnLocation
- Imran Khan attacked the Pakistan government on worsening situation in Pakistan
- Due to a shot circuit a moving bus suddenly caught fire in Mumbai
- Togadia attacks PM Modi, said- Gujarat Crime Branch was created plot on behest of Delhi