Moradabad (UP), Apr 04 (ANI): A horrific incident came into light after a case has been registered here against a woman’s husband and her father-in-law after they allegedly threw acid on her. The incident took place on Monday, when the victim and her sister were returning from a police station in connection with a case of dowry harassment. On their way back home, the accused duo threw a bottle of acid on Victim. In the attack, her sister too suffered some minor injuries, according to police. The father-in-law has been arrested, while the husband is still out. The victim is currently undergoing treatment in a hospital due to her critical injuries.
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists
- Woman carries specially-abled husband on shoulders
- Watch: TDP MP Naramalli Sivaprasad dresses up as washerman
- Centre to give Constitutional Status to National Commission for Backward Classes: Shivraj Chouhan