Hyderabad, Oct 25 (ANI): Women Bike rider Sana Iqbal, who took up the fight against suicide and depression by spreading awareness through her bike rides, died in a car accident at Narsingi.Sana suffered severe head injuries and was declared dead while undergoing treatment at a nearby private hospital. Speaking to ANI, Sana Iqbal’s mother briefed the problems she was facing for the past few years and said it was not an accident, it was a cold blooded murder. In November 2015 from Goa, she embarked on a solo bike ride through the length and breadth of the country on a Royal Enfield to spread awareness against depression. Sana covered 38,000 kms on bike during her solo bike mission.
- Next story Renowned classical singer Girija Devi passes away, PM Modi, B-Town pay tribute
- Previous story Haryana Staff Selection Commission exam paper full of bizarre questions
- China’s ‘black tech’ glasses pick out criminal faces
- GRAND NIGHT PARTY | Arshi Khan, Vikas Gupta, Sambhavna Seth, Kamya Punjabi & Brand Neerusha
- Teen killed, woman injured in second Austin explosion
- Miffed Naresh Agrawal apologises for his remark on Jaya Bachchan
- Aditya Narayan arrested after hitting auto rickshaw with Mercedes, released on bail