Malkangiri (Odisha), Oct 21 (ANI): A woman was carried on shoulders for seven kilometers in Kanaguda village of Malkangiri district after ambulance failed to reach the area due to bad road connectivity. The victim, Jani Madhi, was severely ill and couldn’t walk, thus her family members decided to take her another village named where after waiting for two hours, the ambulance arrived and then carried her to Kalimela hospital.
- Next story Nepal observes Bhaitika- 5th Day of Tihar
- Previous story Watch: Famous stone pelting festival of Patiya village
- Trump says he holds Putin reponsible for alleged election meddling
- British diver involved in spat with Tesla’s Musk departs Thailand for London
- Kangana Ranaut SPOTTED At Kairos Studio
- Gaurav Chopra Unveil Fifty Degree Latest T Shirt Collection
- Exclusive Interview of Pooja Kumar For Thje Film Vishwaroopam 2