Malkangiri (Odisha), Oct 21 (ANI): A woman was carried on shoulders for seven kilometers in Kanaguda village of Malkangiri district after ambulance failed to reach the area due to bad road connectivity. The victim, Jani Madhi, was severely ill and couldn’t walk, thus her family members decided to take her another village named where after waiting for two hours, the ambulance arrived and then carried her to Kalimela hospital.
- Woman carried on shoulders for 7km after ambulance fails to reach
- Watch: Famous stone pelting festival of Patiya village
- Himachal Pradesh Assembly polls: ‘I have chosen a tough seat for myself’, says Virbhadra Singh
- EC Says Gujarat Election Dates Delayed Due To Floods !!???
- FIFA World Cup Is The Theme Of This Kali Puja Pandal In Kolkata