New Delhi, Aug 20 (ANI): In a tragic incident, a woman was allegedly set on fire by her husband and in laws in New Delhi’s Vikaspuri area. The victim Parvinder Kaur (24), later died in the hospital on Saturday. Reportedly, there have been regular demand for dowry from the victim’s in-laws and since last few days she has been living with her parents as she was kicked out from her husband’s house. Kaur was admitted to Safdarjung hospital with third degree burns and a statement was recorded where she stated that she went to her Husband’s house to bring her son’s clothes where she was set on fire by her husband and in-laws. Currently, the investigation is on and reportedly, the victim’s in-laws and husband have been held.
- Next story 1 police personnel killed, one injured in bomb explosion near police station
- Previous story Boston march against hate speech avoids Charlottesville chaos
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues