Sonipat (Haryana), Dec 30 (ANI): Wife of a Kargil martyr lost her life after the hospital allegedly denied treat due to unavailability of Aadhaar card. According to the victim’s son, he showed the copy of his Aadhaar card in his phone but the hospital authorities refused her treatment. Meanwhile, the hospital authorities refuted the allegations and stated that they never denied treatment but demanded Aadhaar due to documentation process.
- Next story 51 girls rescued from Shahadatganj Madrasa
- Previous story Hyderabad to become beggar-free
- 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- UK to consider next step after Russia announces expulsion of British diplomats
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Security tightened at Vaishno Devi ahead of Navratri