Sonipat (Haryana), Dec 30 (ANI): Wife of a Kargil martyr lost her life after the hospital allegedly denied treat due to unavailability of Aadhaar card. According to the victim’s son, he showed the copy of his Aadhaar card in his phone but the hospital authorities refused her treatment. Meanwhile, the hospital authorities refuted the allegations and stated that they never denied treatment but demanded Aadhaar due to documentation process.
- Next story 51 girls rescued from Shahadatganj Madrasa
- Previous story Hyderabad to become beggar-free
- MeToo fallout: MJ Akbar resigns from his post of MoS External Affairs
- Congress has lost ground in Madhya Pradesh: PM Modi
- Our counter-infiltration grid is very effective at LoC: Lt Gen Ranbir Singh
- Mindfulness-based programs to reduce stress in infertile women
- Neetu Kapoor shares picture of her ‘strength’