Bhilwara (Rajasthan), Aug 19 (ANI): A woman in Rajasthan’s Bhilwara divorced her husband as her in-laws refused to construct toilet in their house. Speaking to ANI, the woman said she got married in 2011 and had been demanding her husband to construct a toilet as she had to go out in open for nature’s call, which is quite embarrassing. The family court accepted her divorce application stating that it is a basic necessity.
- Woman divorces husband after he refuses to construct toilet in home
- India Vs Sri Lanka 1ST ODI: K.L. will be playing in middle order: Virat Kohli
- Thousands Of Fans Gather To Meet Sunny Leone In Kochi You Won’t Believe
- Akshay Kumar’s emotinal request to fans Donating Money For Veer Jawan
- Salman Khan emotional request to fans Rallyforrivers