Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh Apr 26, (ANI): In a tragic incident on Wednesday, a trainee pilot was killed in an air crash in Madhya Pradesh’s Balaghat district. The two-seater aircraft belonged to the National Flying Training Institute of Gondia, Maharashtra and the deceased pilots had taken off from the Birsi Airport before they crashed. Throwing light on the incident, a police official said they got a call about the air crash in the morning. While one of the pilots who died in the accident is a female trainee pilot, other was her male trainer.
- Woman trainee pilot among 2 killed in aircraft crash
- Shocking! Slain Sukma jawans’ truck stopped for Nitish Kumar’s convoy to pass
- Investors celebrate 190.11 points rise in Sensex
- Sri Lanka PM meets Home Minister Rajnath Singh to strengthen bilateral ties
- BSF detects tunnel on India-Bangladesh border