Nepal’s Parsa district have asked Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba led government to fulfill demands of Madhesi people before holding final phase of local polls in the region. Nepal is scheduled to hold third and final phase of local elections on September 18 in the Terai region, where the Madhesi and other minority communities are demanding amendments in the constitution. They are the first local elections after 20 years and the first to be held since the promulgation of the 2015 constitution.
- Women activists ask government to fulfill Madhesi demands
- Nepal MP threatens to quit if Madhesi demands not met
- Ananth Kumar: Congress Should Discuss Political Violence In Kerala & WB
- PM Modi inaugurates extended building of Parliament annexe
- Gas leaks from CNG pump in Chembur, situation under control