Poonch/Udhampur, Aug 06 (ANI): Scores of women on Sunday tied rakhis to soldiers ahead of the ‘Raksha Bandhan’ in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir. The soldiers expressed their gratitude towards the women and hailed their efforts for celebrating the festival with them. They also thanked villagers for making them a part. In another goodwill gesture, students visited Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) in Udhampur district of Jammu and Kashmir to tie rakhis to soldiers, who have been deployed for the security of the pilgrims of Amarnath Yatra.
- Next story Students risk lives to reach school in Latehar
- Previous story India vs Sri Lanka: Ravindra Jadeja suspended for Pallekele Test
- Thousands of Russians attend Nemtsov memorial marches
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit