Tripura, June 10 (ANI): With a vision for building up bamboo-based economy in a holistic manner and transform Tripura into the hub of bamboo, various training programmes are organized by the Tripura Bamboo Mission throughout the state. One such programme was setup at Khashchowmhuni village under Sepahijala district, where several rural women, under self-help group, are under growing training in bamboo handicraft making. Today most of these rural women are self-employed entrepreneurs and lends a helping hand to their husband’s earning in running the families better.
- Next story Watch: Indian Military Academy gives colourful passing out parade to cadets
- Previous story IMA Passing-out Parade: Bipin Rawat emphasis on women entry in Indian Army
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018