Tripura, June 10 (ANI): With a vision for building up bamboo-based economy in a holistic manner and transform Tripura into the hub of bamboo, various training programmes are organized by the Tripura Bamboo Mission throughout the state. One such programme was setup at Khashchowmhuni village under Sepahijala district, where several rural women, under self-help group, are under growing training in bamboo handicraft making. Today most of these rural women are self-employed entrepreneurs and lends a helping hand to their husband’s earning in running the families better.
- Women folk striving towards entrepreneurship
- IMA Passing-out Parade: Bipin Rawat emphasis on women entry in Indian Army
- Watch: Prime Minister Modi arrives in Delhi after Kazakhstan’s successful visit
- Ward’s lake in Shillong attracts crowds
- Watch: Hundreds followed as Baba Ramdev performed Yoga in Champaran